Monday, November 18, 2013

the women issue

AHH I  miss the old editor of cosmo

i think being a picky eater is much more intolerable but that's not usually a one-off thing

on the study that's been making the rounds that women in red are more attractive, i liked this comment: Maybe even little boys know this. When my son was 4 he got lost at the zoo. He told the man helping him look for me I was wearing a red dress. I have never in my life owned a red dress. Years later we were talking about this and my son told me he said that because he wanted the man to look for me.

why isn't there supermarket sweep in dc?

spicy chinese chicken dish to add to your repertoire? or just eat?

how perfect is this picture for this article? also you owe me about $400 for saturday. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment