Thursday, December 19, 2013

Missing in Action

Once again, a public figure says something negative about homosexuality, and once again people react by trying to silence him.  But happily, some gay rights supporters realize how bigoted this is.

I hope you haven't been shopping at Target.

Any document that begins "Dear Mr. Rodman" that is addressed to Dennis Rodman is already off to a bad start.  That said, I hope that someone who actually matters and who can help will take a look.

I hope you got your fill of the Double Down because it's gone.

Responses to "Whatever Happened to Kel?":

2. It's good that they're finding family-based solutions.

3. This was my childhood, especially when I was living with my dad.

4. When all else fails, you can buy anything on Amazon.  That said, Whole Foods might have them if you can't spare another moment...

6. Like every generation, the millennials have created their (our?) identity in response to their (our?) parents.  There's good and bad with that.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment