Friday, October 26, 2012

Because a response is required...

I actually agree with your take on the Catholic charity thing.  I just wanted to hear your opinion.  I'll check them out.

Also, I know that's what Chevy Chase was doing, but stories like that don't come out for shows that are doing well (exception: Two and a Half Men).  It's probably better not to use the word while condemning its use.

My point on the pink flags is that I think it's getting to the point where just everything is going to be pink and the whole awareness campaign will start to lose meaning.  There's a difference between wearing an American flag pin on your lapel and rocking this outfit.  My concern is that if *everything* is pink, then that extra one woman won't get that mammogram.  (Also, how much did it cost to make all those flags, and couldn't they have used that money to buy several women mammograms?)

Peggy Noonan believes the reason why Obama has been lagging in the polls is because the Obama at the first debate is the real Obama.

I'm over Benghazi.  Obama dropped the ball, and as a man, he needs to apologize.  That's all there is to it.

The last line of that Onion story was priceless.

Something to think about in the gym search.

FYI, the Boar's Head is about $200 a night.

As for the bet, I'll take your money, but I think the stakes should be more interesting...

B

No comments:

Post a Comment