Thursday, October 25, 2012

Catholic Schmatholic


It reminds me of my friend who won't donate her clothes to the Salvation Army because it's a Christian organization. To me, if you do good work, that's good enough for me. I would still support the Livestrong campaign and I would definitely give to Catholic charities.

That Community thing - he was on a tirade against using the N-word.

I thought the pink flag idea was cute.

I don't know if it's about general awareness but it might be worth it if even one woman thinks to get a mammogram because of it. Or one man watches the NFL and reminds his woman to get a mammogram because of it.

The new spin on Benghazi.  Obama relied on the best information he had and he was waiting to condemn the terrorists when more information came in, which shows patience and leadership (but he also claimed it was a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden, showing that he wants it both ways). Meanwhile, Obama was blaming the attack on a YouTube video because .....

The worst justification I've heard so far was ..."C'mon, it was only 4 Americans. People die every day."

I totally don't understand it though. I don't think it would have been that bad if Obama had just called it a terrorist attack. Wouldn't he think people would rally behind him just like 9/11 brought people together?

I bet you $10 Obama wins.

you'd like this

No comments:

Post a Comment