Monday, August 26, 2013

Change your life!

There are some great food tips in this article.  Here are some other tips for your life.

That people have decided to criticize this man is appalling to me.  "You bastard - instead of giving him a computer and your time and skills, you should have given him a house!"

How do you feel about the new Mustang?

Don't work too hard!

I thought this would make me sad, but they're just moving the station a few feet.  Everybody needs to calm down.

Articles like this bother me.  It's as if you're supposed to shoot yourself in the face and make the worst of the situation if your preferred policies are not implemented.  If my parents had health insurance, and I made the decision not to have health insurance during my 20s for whatever reason, and Obamacare came along, I'm not going to violate the law because I don't like it.  But I'm also not going to choose the most expensive means of complying with the law (i.e. getting my own insurance policy if my parents have a policy).

Responses:

2. Ok, I have one week left!

3. I like what Cowen has to say.  I think the problem also relates to the concerns that surface in affirmative action with respect to kids struggling in schools that they're under-qualified for.  Also, sorry, but does Harvard really need preferential treatment in federal aid compared to, say, UMass?

4. 2 and 8 obviously.  But I had 6 at Bodega and they were good.  Also, now I feel bad that we didn't break out the watermelon because we could have tried 10.

7. I don't get "bound and helpless" from that photo.  Am I missing something, or is this just girls being girls?

B

No comments:

Post a Comment