Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Too Slow

Jay and I were talking about it last week.  In case you haven't been in the loop (I hadn't until Jay told me about it):

James Taranto provided a nice take on it.  Mine is similar to his, though I am particularly annoyed that Obama went to Congress when few think he needed to just to launch a couple of cruise missiles.

At this point, rather than leading, Obama has punted the problem to Congress.  Also, everybody's credibility is on the line except his.

Also, Great Britain won't be a part of any action against Syria since the House of Commons voted it down.

In other news:

We were too slow on this.

Ohio jailers were too slow on preventing this from happening.  Of course, if I were in charge, I would not have been in any particular rush to stop him...

B


No comments:

Post a Comment