Tuesday, January 28, 2014

abandoned spaces

i've done worse things in single digit weather. like go to work.

i referred to this article several times already so here it is.

still trying to figure out obamacare is a net gain or loss. I appreciate how he actually seems to have thought about it - even though i haven't checked the studies.

i'm decorating all wrong

scary and pretty

this is actually a woman's issue i care about

1. i used those same techniques when i got my computer wet. but i still lost the use of a few of the keyboard keys. ah well. i think i would probably just buy a new phone than suck water out with my mouth if i had dropped it in a public restroom though.
2. i just got an app that gives me points for shopping at different stores. i'm begging for them to watch me.
3. eh, i think i'm plateauing in my phone interest - except for texting you of course. =D it's like after email and instagram have been updated, there's not much else for me too look at.
4. i saw that. but i never went there so why get my heart broken and go there now?

No comments:

Post a Comment