Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Testing Limits

I have several links about Richard Sherman.  For starters, calling him a thug is problematic.  That said, he's been known to push the boundaries for a while now.  On balance, I think he's okay.

This article caught a fair amount of flak because of the way it ended and the alleged rough treatment of her gender identity.

This is kinda weird, but I kinda want to go.  It seems way cooler than streaking the Lawn, in any case.

I don't want to go to North Korea, but pro wrestlers did once upon a time and embarrassed themselves far less than Dennis Rodman.

This seems like a good idea.

This is my Apple Store!  The horror!

The reviews for these gummy bears are... something.

If you don't believe me that Atlanta can't handle snow, well, they got 2 inches yesterday, and here's what happened.

Responses:

1. I'd stand in that line.

2. Articles like this piss off gay people as much as articles like yours do feminists.  By the way, I read one of the articles she linked about her domestic violence issues, and I found it a much more interesting take than I initially thought.  I also assume that such articles piss off feminists even more.

6. That's an interesting take on gender balance.  I think it approaches the question correctly, i.e. apparently equality is not the same as fairness or even equality.

B





No comments:

Post a Comment