Wednesday, May 8, 2013

No Regrets

I've been reading about some of the rumors surrounding the iPhone 5S.  It seems not that different from the iPhone 5.

It took me a minute to notice all the differences in the two proposed new Metro maps - not because I didn't notice the two, but rather because there are only two, and they are practically insignficant, and I kept looking for differences that weren't there.  Who honestly has a strong opinion about which one is better?  What were the citizen comments that prompted the revised version?  I have so many questions... I did enjoy the comments here, though.

I heard Roger Pilon speak on a couple of occasions.  He heard President Obama speak at Ohio State University.  I was definitely more impressed with Roger than Roger was with Obama.

This probably wouldn't last long in the fridge, would it?

Responses:

1. I saw the GIF thing a while ago.  It still cracks me up, so thanks for posting it.

2. I don't think I'm sophisticated enough for these...

3. I want to try all of them.

4. It's too bad about Southwest.  Don't take my golf course away, but that could be a really neat area with a little TLC.

5. I'm curious to hear your take on it.

From Leftovers:

1. If kids are so fragile that seeing a victorious opponent point to the heavens will destroy their self-esteem, then America is over.

3. Cecile (one of the secretaries) told me that Rappahannock Oyster Co. is amazing.  She's going this weekend.  I want to go!  You never take me anywhere!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment