Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Some Conservative Blog Names for You for Inspiration

On the Washington Post, Jennifer Rubin runs a blog called Right Turn.

Tamara Tabo has a column on Above the Law called Righteous Indignation.

Here is somebody's list of the 60 best conservative blogs.

I think I mentioned Acculturated already.

I don't know if a pun is necessary, but it helps to establish the idea of the blog without being longwinded.  I think the idea of a phrase (like we used for You'd Like This) might also be neat, if it is sufficiently interesting.  Some thoughts:

"Conservatives Like TV Too"

"Wait, You're a Republican?" or "Did you know he was a Republican?"

"You're not going to like this"

I'm not really sure I like any of those, but maybe you'll be inspired based on how bad they are.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment