Thursday, May 15, 2014

I applaud your effort

i thought 4 was interesting. if constantine ever worked hard at anything, i would praise him for the effort.

what do you think of this? what is my posture like?

an interesting list though i think he should have made the goal about 25, not 50.

on mother's day

you may have already read this but anything that compares david lee roth to solomon is worth a re-read. have you finished superfreakonomics yet?

i never understood the whole "don't say bad things about islam" thing going around in progressive circles. don't we say that a number of religions and cultures are oppressive to women? why do we shield islam?

i hope this is true

this is weird but i want to try it

1. that's totally going to change how i eat apple sauce. i will probably never put my spoons in my pot handles though. just seems too drippy.

2. there didn't seem to be any strategy there. i think the nba has a losing case against her. Although Sterling's racist comments make it seem like he's losing his mind, his statements about the nba's legal strategy seem right on. Shelly's statements about her legal claims also seem correct. kinda weird when the crazies are the ones with perfectly lucid comments.

3. so he is already watering down his views?

5. i read that on my iphone, i'm not that likely to show up to vote (although i want to push myself to this year, right after i register....). but i never check my bank accounts on my phone and i follow sports. i can't decide which party i am based on my internet habits! (i also think it's weird that so many repubs follow sports. is this why repubs are all about merit?)

6. i think it's stupid stuff like tough mudder. or awesome stuff like the amazing race. please don't do tough mudder.

No comments:

Post a Comment