Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bryan Voltaggio in DC

Maybe you knew this, but he opened a new restaurant in Friendship Heights, and apparently it's a hit.

Here are ten compliments you should never give a guy.  I think the list makes sense.

The Wall Street Journal draws a parallel between staying on your parents' health insurance plan until 26 and having your parents continue paying for your cellphone, Netflix, etc., indefinitely.  I've never really benefitted from this phenomenon, but I think I'd cut my kids off during or after college.

I didn't know this was a thing.  Or this.  It's not even that I thought they were just normal weight; I thought they were skinny.  Maybe not the skinniest without being unhealthy of all time, but definitely qualifier-free skinny.  This has to be the work of other girls.  You gals really do hate each other.

B

2 comments:

  1. Girls ARE the worst, but I def knew about the curvy-shaming. Part of it is fat People calling themselves curvy.

    I think there's a dif with obamacare and the cellphone thing- its a choice for the phones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at the reservations for Range - we could get an 8:30 on 5/25. i thought this place is supposed to be huge. the demand must be phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete