Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Text Twist > When the Saints Go Marching In

The way to get a song out of your head is by doing anagrams, according to this article.

I mostly agree with this article - I've always had a problem with pollution - with respect to conservatives and environmentalism.

I mentioned this already - immediately to the right just outside the picture is Gold's Gym, if that helps your frame of reference.

Teenagers are mind-numbingly stupid and bored.  I blame social media.

This story has been making the legal rounds today.

Responses:

1. They mentioned the Louis C.K. bit I told you about.

2. I got all three right too.  I think it makes a lot of sense.  I've found that some people reflexively adopt positions that their like-minded friends or like-minded commentators adopt because they trust those people and assume that those people have done their homework.

3. Why don't you tell me how that goes?

4. That looks really good.

5. That... well, maybe after the non-vegan salted caramel is gone.

6. Expressive rationality?

7. Is that actually pâté?

Responses to responses:

1. No.

5. Here is the rebuttal.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment