Friday, March 29, 2013

The New York Times?!

I imagine that the argument over the billable hour will continue forever, even if at some point law firms decide to get rid of it.

Here is yet another take on Generation Y.

Other places have weird laws.

They were just hungry!

I thought this article was extremely true.

This is the Hanna Rosin article I mentioned earlier.  Here is an interesting rebuttal.

---

1. Society is falling apart.  Either that or the people who thought it would be a good idea to take away dodgeball should have to play dodgerock.

2. The other day I completely filled up my iPhone's hard drive, so whenever it's time to upgrade to the next iPhone (5S? 6?) in December/January, I may have to get the 32-GB version.  That article makes me excited to get the 5S...

3. You'd probably have to mount hooks.

4. You mean because there's no accountability, tracking, or commitment? :P

5. Thank you, The Onion.

6. The idea seems to describe our (ideal) relationships with our loved ones - why not?

B

No comments:

Post a Comment