Saturday, July 20, 2013

I don't like this game anymore.

I sent this article to you earlier via e-mail, but in case it came from "no reply" again, here it is.  I enjoy joking about how acting superstars who do terrible movies must have lots of gambling debt, but then again, if someone asked you to play Amber Heard's part in Drive Angry for $1 million (I don't know what she got paid, but I assume it was plenty) - or better yet, Nic Cage's part for $10 million - and the kicker was that you could keep doing that as often as you wanted and have fun with it, wouldn't you?  I think I might.

Apparently this is happening.  How long before it loses steam?  I give it another month.

What an interesting idea.  I have not read the full article yet, but I will.

Here's my wanderlust article.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment