Friday, July 26, 2013

I will not be toppled!

One day soon 14th Street will be like any other nice, fun neighborhood.  And it's definitely come a long way.  But there are growing pains.

This is the greatest product I've seen in a while.  In fact, I think I was complaining about how I wish I had something like this the other day.  The only thing it could use is maybe a standalone GPS mode without having to go into lost mode.  But the community thing might more than make up for that.  (Also, I imagine having to transmit a WiFi signal would be most costly and bulky than communicating via bluetooth (or whatever it uses) to other devices.)  Never lose your keys again!

Here is an interesting article about being a criminal defense lawyer.  I tried to use it to justify my own practice, but it didn't work.

Here is your Community update.

Responses:

2. There was a time when most people thought that drugs would destroy society, but I think the real issue with drugs is the societal ramifications of many anti-drug efforts.  Drugs are bad, but the way we've responded to them is worse.

3. I'm happy to be in the 4%.

5. Isn't it easier just to have a spam email account?

B

No comments:

Post a Comment