Friday, July 5, 2013

We're carrying the economy today.

The title has nothing to do with the links, but this is what I have discovered.  But on the bright side, there are rewards for us soon!  For you, for example, there are these links!

Of course Bobby Flay's kitchen is the bomb.  Also, I dream of being the guy to whose house everyone wants to go for Thanksgiving.

A judge decided that the Situation's situation was without legal merit, leaving the Situation with a situation since he waited too long to trademark the situation.

I'm going home to stretch so I can do this.

Here is some more RGIII stuff that I'm sure you'll eat right up. :)

This is what I'm going to do if I ever get sick of being a lawyer.  Also, embarrassment alert: I watched this movie on TV and kinda enjoyed the bicycle chase scenes.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment