Monday, July 8, 2013

I Wanna Go!

After the success of our first mini-golf outing, I figured you might want some revenge.  How about this: let's go here, and the loser pays for dinner here.

Apparently the New York Times has discovered Virginia wine country.  In spite of that, I thought I should mention that this is now available again.  (I keep forgetting to buy it.)

I've wanted to go here for a long time, but maybe not so much after this.

This could be that wonderful combination of fun and affordable.

Is this the real reason you don't want to go biking with me? :P

Responses:

1. That sounded painful.  Lawrence did not pull any punches.

2. Pretty cool.  I'd want to see them in person.

3. I've heard other versions of this idea to control spending by eliminating impulse buying.  But you're not really an impulse buyer, are you?

5. "Even though you say you didn't mean what I think you meant, what I think you meant is a possible interpretation of what you said, and I think the line of thinking that led you to think what you think is flawed, so I am going to disregard what you say you meant and hold you accountable for both what I think you meant as well as the intent that I think you had behind what you meant."  I hate when people do this to me (it happens more than I prefer, and it often comes from people who should know me pretty well), so in my humble opinion, Noah Berlatsky and The Atlantic can go straight to hell.

6. Would you like to come and look at the glowing Washington Monument with me tonight after work?

7. That's very interesting.  Do I do them?

R2R:

2. They are on my DVR - I've recorded them in reruns.

4. Not even Monsters University?  I've always thought that Pixar movies look great in theaters.

I think you still have to respond to Other Things to Watch, but I suspect that you won't until you can watch the links at home. :)

B

No comments:

Post a Comment