Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Maybe We Should Start Watching Girls

If you were looking forward to season 5 of Community, this is a bit of bad news.

Maybe Costco is the superior savings club megastore... or maybe not!  Put it to the test!

Did Hollingsworth ask you any of these questions?

What do you think of this recipe for your party?  Also, I post this only to suggest that you may consider guacamole at your party, but the idea might be too sacreligious.

This aspect of the Jason Collins story is a little tragic.  I mean, it's good that they didn't walk down the aisle, say I do, have kids, and end up getting divorced later.  But it seems like so much of the emphasis is placed on the public announcement, and not nearly enough goes on what's really important, which is the personal relationships we have with our loved ones.  That said, I imagine that having the conversation with her was much harder for Jason Collins than giving the interview.

Yay - another boycott!  I actually do want to see this movie, though.

The Charlottesville grocery store scene is getting ready to get a lot more monopolistic.

On the one hand, talking about a girl's age is almost always a no-no.  On the other hand, 1) pretty much all of these applied to me and 2) there are two uses of The O.C.

In exchange for my potential crime above, I've decided I'm not buying you a "Fuck My Liver" flask for your 30th birthday.  Instead, I'm buying you this.  I hope you don't mind that I've ruined the surprise.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment