Thursday, March 27, 2014

Big Decisions

Have you ever thought about base jumping off the Freedom Tower?  No?  Well, if you want to see some other people do it, here you goHere's some more info on the story.

Instead of just giving Romney credit for calling Russia, Obama declined and then made me a lot more anxious.

This is a pretty big development for college sports.

UVA basketball hasn't gotten much respect from the public yet.  We'll have the chance to earn it on Friday.  In a related story, this isn't happening.

This might be helpful next time you're trying to do some grocery shopping.

If you ever really want to get into my head, read this article.  It's a little long.

Responses:

1. I have so much nature stuff to watch.  I still haven't seen Planet Earth!

2. Sworkit seems interesting - I might try it.  And I have the Lumosity app.  It's good.

3. Several of my issues in getting used to the NY office are related to that.

4. Which part?

5. One is plenty. :P  In any case, I don't think that article is for ENTJ's because that stuff is part of who we are.

6. He sounds awesome to work for.

7. The idea of matchers is intriguing.  I think you're my matcher.

R2R:

1 and 4. I'll never tell! Except, you know, I read ESPN, the Washington Post, Grantland, the Wall Street Journal, and various other sources almost daily.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment