Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Escape plans

I think this is the right way to approach lean in and an approach that I hope my feminist friends follow

how is hanoi on here? someone once said to me, people always think visiting Vietnam will be cool but there isn't anything to see there. That beautiful scenery in that picture is very similar to scenery in China btw. 

this is interesting and something to think about while we're trudging

would these help with vacation planning?

i want a dog

maybe i'll buy one for my nephew

this is really really sad although it's articles like this that get people confused into thinking that young black men actually doing crimes should not be convicted at all. on the bright side, all the commenters are of one opinion.

Responses!
1-2 I think the more I look back at it, the more I think it's the right ending. Although it was really weird that right after we see the mother die, the kids are all, I love Aunt Robin! Tonally wrong. Executed poorly (starting with season 5). Still right.
3. I question how this study was done but really it's not that surprising. You have to work much harder to get all your nutrients and still feel full from vegetables and most people aren't trying that hard/don't have the time/don't have the money. also vegetarians include people who only eat potatoes. i've met them.and they're a smaller group so any weird people will throw off the health.
4. did we totally ridicule the guy on america's next top great restaurant for this idea or was that the judges? Seems like a winner. So does indian chipotle. also, is kimchi a normal thing now?
5. i thought the commentary about how amateurism was always a way to control people or rig the system was intersting. i also like how fired up this guy is about it. i'm fired up too. it's really terrible what they do to these kids.

R2R
3. The idea is that people on Facebook CAN have thoughtful conversations. I've never seen it in practice myself.

R2R2R
1. they should have never published information about michael phelps' diet. it's ruined all of us. i had read that ryan lochte also used to eat like that but said he did better when he switched to a healthier diet. well guess who didn't switch and who beat lochte and his stupid healthy diet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment