Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Joke's on You

I tried to read this, but it made my eyes hurt.  It really feels as though they didn't get the joke, but they don't want to face the embarrassment, so they're just going to carry this as far as they can.

Can't we treat these people like actual terrorists?

Here is the Grantland Mad Men preview.  Some of the points of reference may not mean much to you (or me, for that matter).

Since those resolutions never seemed to happen, how's this for a challenge?

I listened to the podcast she mentioned and agreed completely.

So true.

Responses:

1. There is nothing to add to that.  It was the perfect response.

2. That's awesome.  I always wanted to build stuff or work on stuff as an adult, after coming home from the office.

3. Her idea makes a lot of sense.  You didn't send this to anyone else... did you?

4. I've always liked that Megyn Kelly.

5. How does she respond to your comments about her complaining and negativity?

6. Yeah, that's a small sample size.  But it wouldn't surprise me.

7. I think Marissa does this to keep the paleo diet while still having "pasta."

8. My omelet technique is something I work on as much as possible.

9. What was your lost year?

10. That comment was fantastic.

11. Why do you think I left skidmarks out of my old neighborhood?

B

No comments:

Post a Comment