Monday, September 15, 2014

Feel better, bunny!

Teach for America is undergoing some changes.

This is an interesting graph comparing religious denomination to where you lie on the political spectrum.

This boggles the mind.  What is the point of forming a student Christian organization if you can't even be sure that the officers are Christian?  This is how they are responding.

In a nutshell: college administrators fear that if they talk about and address one of the biggest issues that could prevent sexual assault, that people's feelings will get hurt, so they don't.

There may be hope for the next generation after all.

I read this and thought it was nice and refreshing.

Here is how to read in bars.

The FCC is going to vote on repealing the blackout rules for the NFL.  (As a refresher, the general rule is that, if your home team doesn't sell out a home game, then the game won't be televised in the home team's area.  It's replaced with informercials, not with another game.)

Here's a rundown of some of the fall's new TV shows.

Responses:

1. Donating bone marrow is supposed to be pretty painful.  I'll stick to giving my blood to babies.

2. I've had 42.

3. Good for them...?

4. All good ideas.

5. I should probably read some of these to be better at my job.I should probably read some of these to be better at my job.

6. Not sure what Denny's is going for here...

7. They advertise on SYSK.  It may be worth a shot.

8. Hmm... Spa Week is a winner.

9. I don't think Apple can control my French press.  And I'd like it to stay that way.

R2R:

2. I think they do have a storage unit.  That kinda takes away, but they use it to swap out clothes for seasons.

6. And don't forget to punish everyone who disagrees with you.

R2R2R:

6. I guess I viewed offering a job as either "I want you to help me make my business better, and I think you'd really help" (if you are the offeror) or "I think you would do an amazing job in this opportunity" (if you are passing it along).  If someone offered me a job, I'd be flattered.  Maybe I'm missing something.

BftP (from "Yay lunch!", November 29, 2012):

People should remember how excited they were for RGIII when he first came into the NFL.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment