Friday, November 23, 2012

Can we please shoot this guy?

Because I really think the death penalty would be appropriate for him.
I was mostly thinking about the $500 leather briefcase and the framed picture of the beard.  I don't think I could pull it off, but maybe that's the problem.  Maybe I have to think that I can pull it off so that I can pull it off.  Some of the Father's Day gifts looked okay.  What does that say about me...?

Is it because single girls don't want to live in squalor?

You can shop as much as you want.  I like going shopping with you.

When you post things from blogs, you should post to the specific link because now I don't know what you're referring to.

What does "better graces" translate to?  Fewer people in the Middle East and North Africa killing us?  (No.)  More harmony in the Middle East?  (No.)  More harmony with European leaders?  Ok, that and a $5 will buy you a latte at Starbucks.

Looking at my recent Youtube history:
1. Jaco Pastorius - "Portrait of Tracy"
2. Incubus - "Dig"
3. Karmin - "Brokenhearted"
4. Ke$ha - "Die Young" (though I believe the hat tip belongs to you)

Oh, and for the record, I am not at all disappointed that a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving beat out X-Factor.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment