Thursday, November 29, 2012

gifts for xmas

but not for you because i wouldn't discuss that with you over blog.

i'm thinking of getting my brother an ipad and my parents an apple tv. all my parents ever do is watch their favorite chinese tv show on youtube on their now broken computer. but i think on apple tv you can just watch youtube stuff on your tv, right? do i need to buy special cords or something for this to work?

the other problem is that the living room doesn't get great wifi connectivity but i think that could/should be changed by my brother moving the modem. it gets very bad connectivity in my room as well and that seems silly. if there's no computer anymore, then the modem doesn't need to be in the bottom living room anymore.

my xmas shopping list is going to be pricey this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment