Tuesday, November 27, 2012

You jumped the gun...

...On my last post, but I have a couple of nuggets.

Would you believe Joseph Gordon-Levitt as the next Batman?

This is an interesting take on the Grover Norquist tax pledge.  I've always thought pledges like this are dumb, but as they go, this is one I could potentially get behind.  It's kinda sad that Grover is taking the heat for this, though.  As the article says, he didn't make anyone sign it.

Neat stat: Notre Dame is the first school to be ranked #1 in the BCS and #1 in the NCAA Graduation Success Rate rankings.

I'm glad I have stainless steel and cast iron pans.  That's the good stuff.

Btw, not to toot my own horn, but I made the same point about the Susan Rice situation already.  I have things to contribute!

Can we declare a moratorium on superhero movies for the next 12 months?

No comments:

Post a Comment