Monday, November 12, 2012

This argument is getting tired...

...Because it has appeared every time the Republicans have lost an election of some sort, but here it is again, out of the mouths of babes (or at least a college student).  I think I would find this article less bothersome if it weren't so poorly written, but I just don't think that becoming the Libertarian Party is the obvious answer, even if such a party might more accurately reflect my own views.

Which is more embarrassing: being from the Ward 8 in DC (where Marion Berry presides), being from the 4th District of Georgia (where Cynthia McKinney formerly reigned), or being from the 2nd District of Illinois, which will be waving goodbye to its third criminal in a row (Mel Reynolds and Gus Savage being his predecessors)?  I'd say it's a three-way tie for last.

General Petraeus could face charges.  This seems like overkill.

This seems fishy...

This will be my sixth in a row.  It's your turn now, I think... :)

B

No comments:

Post a Comment