Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Vote

My vote would be for the Polaris Project.  I don't know what those charities say about you, but I'm pretty sure human trafficking is really bad.

I think your solution for the Norway killer is a good compromise.

I wasn't planning on getting my WSJ subscription until the new year (where the deduction will be a lot more helpful).  But you can use it when I do - maybe I can find a monthly subscription until 2013?

I read the article about Obamacare's implementation.  I anticipate reading lots of articles about how we should boycott Florida or Texas or wherever for their decision not to implement Obamacare.  In any case, it seems like an interesting idea, but we'll see how far it goes.

I read stories in the 2000s about how tourism was not particularly affected during Bush's tenure.  I don't know - I think it's a lot of hot air.  Europeans are more liberal and generally prefer the Democrats, but plenty of Europeans still love America (and some hate it).  I think it was just one of those media things (like how the Tea Party is racist) that developed its own momentum.

Graffiato made this list of best Top Chef restaurants.

What's the plan for tomorrow?

B

No comments:

Post a Comment