Thursday, December 6, 2012

I thought this was cute...

Not only did Jay-Z ride the subway to the Barclay's Center to perform at his concert there, but also he chatted with a nice lady who had no idea who he was.
Responses to your other posts:

1. That New Year's thing sounds incredible - maybe next year (i.e. 2013/14)?

2. My general rule is I'm going to get a house before I get a safe, which probably means I'm going to get a house before I get a gun.  Probably.

3. I mostly agree with what Harvey Mansfield is saying, though I obviously recognize that there are a lot of people out there who have had bad luck.

4. I saw the list of failed movies.  I know I'm not Middle America, but still I'm not surprised because I didn't want to see any of them.

5. Susan Rice sounds terrible at her job and every other job she's had.

6. We didn't go to the Borough Market, did we?

B

No comments:

Post a Comment