Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Saints

Apparently the rationale is that it was all the coaches' fault.  I haven't read Paul Tagliabue's ruling yet, but that would generally be my position if I didn't hate the Saints so much.

Here's an update on Arrested Development.  Will we be able to resist watching all of them at once?  Do we even want to resist?

Try to stay calm...

I saw what Cory Booker did and was just mystified.  What is he doing?  He wouldn't last 2 weeks on the streets.  Where it's real.  But seriously, I would have thought that he could handle grocery shopping for himself on a budget.

I enjoyed the shaming articles.  I'm waiting for the law that says that you can't leave if you make above a certain amount, and when those people stop making as much money, the law that forces them to work hard, and if they resist, then the government takes all their money.  You know, like slavery.

If that's what the monument said, then the King Family would be out of business.  They make their money off the legacy of their dear old dad, and when people start deciding that racism is over, then they get to try the Food Stamp Challenge, except it'll just be having to use food stamps because they're poor.

Two thoughts on the lady with cocaine breast implants:

1. What if they were wrong?  That lady could have sued the hell out of them.

2. Isn't this just an excuse for TSA agents to, um, honka honka? :)  I totally agree that this woman was a plant.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment