Monday, December 17, 2012

So Little to Do, So Much Time

First, a little article about how well your Redskins are playing.

I saw this article about gun control in the Atlantic and found myself agreeing in general.  I also found myself agreeing with this article about gun control, but it was in the Wall Street Journal, so no big surprise.

And then there's James Taranto's take on the parallels between the First and Second Amendments with respect to the risks they create.

First, the critics said that we had a lousy team.  And then we beat the Broncos on Monday night.  Then they said that Peyton Manning was not yet Peyton Manning and we couldn't trust it.  So we beat the Saints.  Then they said that the Saints game was alright, but we needed a statement game where played well all four quarters.  So I was happy to see this article about the Falcons - we finally got our statement win!  What can the critics say now?  Oh, I don't know... how about that statement wins don't matter?

And I think we quasi-predicted this:  Morgan Freeman has denied that he made the statement I read to you from Facebook.

Let's talk about these!

And finally, the question I posed: should I throw my bonus at my loans or at my Roth IRA?

B

No comments:

Post a Comment