Thursday, April 4, 2013

Odds and Ends

I think the Visa process is broken, and here is some evidence for why.

This is one of those things that would make me want to keep watching the show out of solidarity... or not start watching the show.  I could be talked into watching, though.  Also, RIP.

Here is a follow-up on the article you posted about music at the gym.
I hope 5 years is the long end of the spectrum for how long before this happens - not because of HBO per se, but because of other channels.  ESPN offers something like this too (called WatchESPN), where you can, well, watch ESPN programming from a computer or smartphone, but you have to have a cable subscription in order to use it.  I assume ABC/Disney knows that I would be willing to pay a certain amount of money per month just to have WatchESPN, but I guess the model isn't there yet.  Actually, I'd probably buy that and not HBO because I could always 1) buy the shows separately on iTunes and 2) watch the movies on Netflix.

This is adorable.

This is yummy.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment