Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Responses

Let's move to Chicago!

1. No?

2. Do people spend more time building playlists than using them?  I think yes.

3. Also no?

4. That sounds interesting.

--

3. Both?

--

2. Apps, unlistened-to podcasts, and music.

The race issue

1. No?

2. That's terrible.

3. That article seemed awfully generic - worthwhile, but it could have easily been entitled "leave black conservatives alone," which would have been less obviously topical but in a way more provocative.  I was expecting commentary related to his stance on gay marriage (and specifically what he said about it to get in a little bit of trouble).

4. Because a child is going to get shot for talking back to a teacher?

5. No!

---

Here is a Mad Men "preview."

Here are some things to consider for your next trip, courtesy of the Canadian government.

The Rock is on a roll.  I would buy Wrestlemania for fun if I weren't assured of watching it by myself...

B

No comments:

Post a Comment