Monday, February 4, 2013

Don't Tase Me Bro! The Youtube Series

This is another gem from the city of my birth.  This is a security guard at a downtown Atlanta mall who carries a taser, video recorder, and firearms during his patrols.  And he posts videos of his encounters on Youtube.  The one in this story is kinda crazy, but tasee (is that a word?) really did have it coming.

This is the story about law school applications that I mentioned already.

I want to buy an iPhone armband (since you reacted to my request that you buy me one with utter scorn).  Help me pick one!

Here is a Grantland writer's take on Beyonce's performance.  I will say that I would love to have one of those platforms where you can rise from below the floor.  I don't know how I would incorporate it into everyday life.  Yet.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment