Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Maybe Deion Sanders has head trauma

It's certainly one explanation for what he has been saying about concussions recently.  Now I feel bad for announcing that the Leon Sandcastle commercial was my favorite.

Federal involvement in dealing with the mentally ill has thus far been a disaster, according to the Wall Street Journal.

And comments:

1. Welcome aboard.

2. I think callers will just openly speculate that the bad guy is still on the premises ("I think I heard something!!!").

3. I'm not super-interested in talking about Michelle Obama's butt, but it seems like a losing strategy regardless.  That said, I'm over the racism stuff.  Everything isn't racist.  Everybody calm down.

4. I'm impressed that they built a mock bunker and practiced in it.

5. No?  How would it be?

B

No comments:

Post a Comment