Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Personal Finance Blogs

I saw this list of personal finance blogs on someone's status message and thought you might be interested in it.

I think I kinda disagree with this article.  I'm not the biggest fan of some of the initiatives that Michelle Obama has endorsed, but I think she's doing plenty.  And not all of it has to be in the key of "We Shall Overcome."  If Michelle Obama is the First Lady, than "we" have done a pretty substantial amount of "overcom[ing]."  Why not have some fun at the Oscars?  Honestly, my biggest complaint about that was her bangs.

As Wal-Mart goes, so goes the U.S. economy, this article suggests.

Face palm.

Chris Christie is extremely popular in New Jersey right now - though he'd probably lose NJ to Hillary Clinton if the presidential election happened today.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment