Wednesday, January 16, 2013

And the Winner Is...

EatBar!  In case you're curious about the decision, I wanted someplace new, so Lyon Hall was out.  Your cringe in response to A-Town knocked them out almost immediately, and Sushi Rock might be a better bet when it's not rainy, windy, and cold outside (I'd like for us to be able to walk there from my apartment).  For the future, though, one thing in Sushi Rock's favor is that its happy hour ends at 7:30 instead of the usual 7.

Restaurant Week is coming: February 4-10.  We should pick a place or two!

Responses to your last post:

1. I like the idea of parchment paper for crispy food and dislike the idea of making fresh lunch in the microwave at work.  That said, I imagine that most of the food that we bring for lunch (e.g. pasta, soup) is pretty microwave-friendly, yes?

2. That's a pretty good idea.  Sometimes we get bogged down on lists, and then we completely forget about them.  Are you going to keep working on your list, or are you just going to finish it with "be more awesome than ever, which will be pretty hard..."?

3. The routine thing is really true for me.  One of the reasons I am trying so hard to start going to the gym in the morning (so far: completely unsuccessful) is that, when work comes back, I know that I'll be debating whether I should go to the gym in the afternoon and then work or get my work done first or whatever, and this ends up causing me stress.  But if I set it in the morning, then that's one particularly stressful decision I don't have to worry about.  Now it's just the execution...

B

No comments:

Post a Comment