Wednesday, January 2, 2013

i resolve

fun resolutions!

how to keep those resolutions

books to read? i actually only like where'd you go, bernadette and portrait of a novel but i like reading what books are about. if only to think, "Really?"

my resolution:
i vow to go to sleep by 11:30 and to turn off my computer at 9pm, unless i'm doing real work.
by the end of the week, i want to get rid of all emails in my inbox not finished in 2012.
wake up early

y'know, i hope you don't read the blogs in the email because i'm constantly changing posts after i post.

can i make up for flaking yesterday by offering bacon today? and the menu

or hushpuppies

1 comment:

  1. I think we should pick 2 or 3 joint resolutions. That could be fun.

    Some of those apps look interesting. I'll check them out when I get home (and can play around with them).

    I want to wake up early too, but I guess I really enjoy night too. I'd probably be okay with going to bed at 11:30 or midnight during the week, but I like going out and staying out late. I guess that can be a sometimes thing. That's what it is now. I do waste a lot of time late at night, though. Yesterday I should have gone to bed two hours before I did, and I didn't accomplish anything magical.

    The hushpuppy places are either inaccessible or Vidalia, which you said you didn't want to return to. I like Vidalia... do they have a happy hour?

    Looking forward to bacon tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete