Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What's Your Salary?

Apparently this is a growing trend, but some firms are starting to reveal much more information, including salary information, the firm's bottom line, performance reviews, etc., about the firm and its employees.

I wish Virginia would eliminate its income tax.  I don't see it happening soon, but one can hope.

If the Manti Te'o story weren't in the Tyson Zone before, it certainly is now.

Oops.  Though, apparently, it's not a big deal.  I'm not sure it's good news...

You probably read this story already, but here's the chicken wing news.  I didn't realize this was such a big deal even in regular years.  Should we stock up on chicken wings in November this year?

I hereby retire from all womanly chores.  If you have a lawn that needs to be mowed, a car that needs repairing, or some heavy stuff to move, please let me know.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment