Tuesday, January 15, 2013

linkages

this is what your bachelor pad should really look like

what say you?

because you need to be prepared

there are so many alternatives listed here, my mind is boggling

if these are in style, then leather pants are definitely in style

does this make you want to spend more taxpayer money on welfare? it didn't for me. but apparently everyone else in the comments thought so. it's like, well if you gave them money, then they wouldn't do terrible things. in normal people lingo, that's called blackmail.

1 comment:

  1. I think the last take-home lesson from the vegan article is the most important: don't go for the substitutes (e.g. vegan burgers) because you'll just be disappointed and sad.

    I mostly agree with your analysis, but I feel bad for the children, who often don't have the option of getting a job. People (especially mothers) are going to do what it takes to make ends meet, but there has to be a better way. I guess my fear is that the same (lack of) skills, talent, effort, etc., that got these people into these unfortunate situations will be all they have to get out of them.

    ReplyDelete