Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fear Oprah

Oprah confirmed that Lance Armstrong confessed to doping.  The only reasons I post this article are 1) you asked how everyone knew about it, though apparently people knew before Oprah talked (so Armstrong's people must have leaked it), and 2) I think the WADA people should realize that confessing to Oprah is just as strong as, if not stronger than, confessing under oath.  I mean, after James Frey lied to Oprah, he came back to recant the whole thing, and then after that Oprah had him and his entire family imprisoned and tortured.  That has to count for something.

This is the article I mentioned from the New York Times about how dating is over.

To which state would you like to move?

Here are Marco Rubio's thoughts on immigration reform.  I agree with what he has to say.

Here is the top 10 toy list that I mentioned.

Dumb.

I would like to make either this or this bourbon ice cream.  I want to try a non-custard ice cream.  What say you?

B

No comments:

Post a Comment