Friday, January 18, 2013

Liars

I'm just going to assume that Manti Te'o knew more than nothing with respect to the actual existence of his fake girlfriend and include him here along with Lance Armstrong.  Here is the Malcolm Gladwell/Chuck Klosterman conversation I alluded to yesterday.  There's also this.

I know you don't care about the Lance Armstrong business, but the tidbit that concerns me is that he bullied other people - not just fellow athletes, but also people he worked with - with lawsuits and other outrageous tactics.  What a liar.

I wish I could buy Apple stock, but I'm not allowed without jumping through many hurdles and dealing with all sorts of other nonsense.

I'd be curious to see how well negotiation works with a large company like Archstone, but I think the problem we're facing is that the DC rental market isn't suffering quite as much.  I'd like to see the numbers, though.

It's time to give Matt Ryan his due!

The NRA is winning.

I'm struggling to find decent restaurants (that aren't completely booked on OpenTable - I've crossed off maybe 10 that are great but completely booked), so that'll be a separate post.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment