Monday, January 28, 2013

Responses to Responses to Your Responses!

This is getting insane:

1. Cornel West has been critical of President Obama, to name one.  But his criticism is very much from the left.  He thinks Obama is too moderate.

2. I don't know if S&C would pay for my move.  I think I would have to negotiate that point with them.  I wouldn't want a roommate, though.  At this point, I want my next roommate to be the person I'm going to marry (or else the person I am married to).  Or a puppy!

3. I'm referring to the skills associated with moving up in an organization or getting along procedurally in your professional relationships.  I think of networking - there are classes on how to network, but I wonder why it isn't more natural for some people.

4. To mailbox someone requires three steps: 1) person A starts talking to the target person (T) in order to distract him, while 2) person B gets down on all fours immediately behind T, after which 3) A pushes T, and T completely wipes out after tripping on B.  It's an old playground prank.

5. I have installed IMO; Gchat me at your leisure.

1. I am saying that it is ridiculous that we see bias and automatically reject the merits of a person's argument.  And I am saying that Mayor Bloomberg's policy to ban sugary drinks is ridiculous.

2. I'll wait. :)

3. Perhaps that is the case, but in that case the post is merely definitional and not especially interesting.  I tend to think that he was being more provocative than that, which is why I have a problem with the post.

4. Heh, we wouldn't have to worry about going over, I guess...

5. Yay, Great Wall!  And I really enjoyed dumplings and bok choy.  I could eat it once a week (maybe more).  Should we make some more dumplings?  We could do it this weekend!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment