Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy Hour Announcement

In the words, er, word, of Tim McKernan:  Announcement!  I move that new bar happy hour night be every other Thursday.  I have decided that every week is probably a little excessive, at least to start.  Also, since we're doing a cleanse next week, a happy hour probably isn't the greatest idea of all time.  Therefore, mark your calendar I'll mark the Google Calendar for two weeks from today.  The bar of choice will be named after the committee vote.

Slightly humorous coverage of Ray Lewis's retirement, among other things.

Hypocrisy much?

Yay corporatism (more coverage of the fiscal cliff compromise)!

RGIII just keeps impressing with his class.  Not going to lie - if that were me, I would have whispered, "Man, you guys really do suck."  Either that or, "Oh, Santa..."

I think two weeks is the consensus for how long hot fudge (or salted caramel or other dairy-based sauces of the same delicious ilk) would last in the fridge.  With that in mind, I propose that we delay making said toppings until after the cleanse (how long is this thing going to last again?), but when the cleanse is over, we're making both this and this to have on hand.  This is part of my New Year's Resolution either to make stuff or spend money on quality stuff.  No more ABP or other food purchases that I'll just end up regretting shortly after consuming them.  I thought to myself, It would be easy to buy hot fudge at the grocery store, but it would be easy and more satisfying to make it ourselves.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment